2.15.2009

Love is in the Air!!!!!

My Valentine and I had an awesome day together. We started out with our Saturday ritual, reading the paper over coffee. That is one of the reasons I look forward to the weekends. I love that time we have together. Kris plays tennis every Saturday morning, so while he went and did that, I did a little cleaning and got ready for the day. Kris got home and requested that I give my sweaty husband a hug. He smelt just like the purfume I have been wanting for a very long time. I was pretty excited.


We then went to a amateur photograghy exhibit. Waco has some talented photograghers. After that we headed to the golf course to play 18 holes. It was a cold day to play but we were having so much fun that we barely noticed. We ended the day making Chicken Cordon Bleu for dinner and then yummy chocolate covered strawberry milkshakes. They were oh sooooo delicious.



Kris posted a Valentines message for me on the digital billboard.


5 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Wow, Brooke! What a man you must have. He scored some major points! Glad you had a good Valentine's!

Shanna said...

Ahhh....how sweet! It sounds like ya'll had a great day together and I love the billboard! We miss ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Oh Brooke, What a sweet Valentines Day. That sounds soooooo fun! I can't wait to smell you! i love you Krisite

Angie said...

I LOVE that billboard idea! So sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

Brooke & Kris,

I loved the billboard! What a romantic weekend together! I love ya'll so much!!!!!!

Love, MOM