3.16.2009

A Panhandle trip/ Birthday Celebration

It was Tuesday of my spring break and Kris asked me if I would like to hop in the car and make a trip to Lubbock the next day. I just love last minute trips; there are no plans or expectations so usually you just have tons of fun. So we went to Lubbock on Wednesday night and met up with Kris's parents. We stayed in a hotel for 2 days so Kris and his dad could go to a Zig Zigglar conference and do some work. Kris's mom and I got to go shopping for to days. We had so much fun together.

On Friday on our way to Canyon it snowed. The snow was absolutely beautiful and I didn't get any pictures of it. Saturday we woke up an celebrated Kris's birthday. We had a lunch and Mom Tom and Pa, Wendy and Kent, Robby and Audrey and Gabe, Kim and the kids came over to Kris's parents house to help celebrate. On Saturday I went to church with Brad and Kristie to my favorite church. It turned out to me a great trip.














4 comments:

Shanna said...

Happy birthday again Kristopher! It looks like ya'll had so much fun! We're sad we had to miss out on it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for inviting us we really miss both of you. I can tell you both are happy and still in love.... maybe we can have a longer visit next time! P.S. Brooke the pctures are great!

Anonymous said...

That sure was fun celebrating your birthday. Thanks for sharing the picturees of the kids. We miss you guys, but we know you are doing well and enjkoying life together. Keep it up and have lots of laughs.
Gabe

Anonymous said...

Brooke, What great pictures!! I especially like that first one of Kristopher and Brad. Will you please send me a copy of it or tell me how I want to frame it. It is soooooooo fun having a professional photographer in the family! We had so much fun with ya'll this weekend. You are both such a delight to be around.
love you
Mom - Kristie