6.19.2009

PRAYER REQUEST

Kris and I are needing some prayers from whomever is willing to. I can't really go into much detail but I am asking if you could pray for us to have an unbelievable amount of faith from God and wisdom. I truly believe that prayer is the most powerful thing that we can do and we are in great need of it. Thank you soooo much.

Psalms 37:4
Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Ezra 8:23
So we fasted and petitioned our God about this, and he answered our prayer.

Philippians 1:19
Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance.

Matthew 18:19
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.

9 comments:

Brittany said...

I am so on it! I will set my alarm every day at 2:00 in the afternoon to pray for you and Kris and nothing else. Everyday! I make this commitment to the two of you. I love you and everything is going is going to be so wonderful! HE is a God of MIRACLES!

Shanna said...

We are definitely praying too! God is faithful and He definitely has His perfect plan in order. We love ya'll!

Angie said...

Brooke, I miss you, too!! You are absolutely in my prayers. Hang in there, sweetie.

SoCalTexan said...

I will be praying for you and Kris, Brooke!

Remember God's Promise:

"As soon as I pray, You answer me; You encourage me by giving me strength" Psalm 138:3 (NLT)

Kendra said...

Praying is one thing that I can do. I too will be setting my alarm as well.

Leila said...

I am praying for you Brookie!! Miss you!!

Wendi said...

Brooke, know that you have my prayers as well. When two or more are gathered in his name angels are sent to flight. I too will be setting an alarm everyday at 2. Love ya girl!! Wendi

kristie said...

Brookie,
I am praying for you too. And I love the way Brittany and others and praying for you at 2:00. I'm going to join together with them at 2:00. God loves you both so much and has great plans for both your lives.
love you
Kristie

Anonymous said...

The apostles said to the Lord, 'Increase our faith!' And the Lord said, 'If you had faith like a mustard seed, you would say to this mulberry tree, Be uprooted and be planted in the sea; and it would obey you.' - Luke 17:5-6