5.12.2010

Hello Again!

It has been a while that I have posted anything but I have been so busy. I am planning to to start blogging again for a couple of reasons. One reason is we are about to start major remodeling at our house and I am sooooo excited, can't wait to share the progress of it. Another reason it to share my journey of infertility. It will be great therapy for me, a way to keep friends informed of our journey and what specific prayers we might need and I never know who might visit my blog that I can minister to.
We are in the beginning of our second round of In Vitro, YEAH!!! We tried our first one last summer and it ended in a miscarriage. I was very sad that it ended that way because we had prayed sooo hard for a baby. At the same time I was so excited to know that I could get pregnant and to see a positive pregnancy test. After years of negative pregnancy test it was great to see positive. I wanted to buy a whole bunch just to see positive after positive but Kris thought the handful I took where enough.
Last summer I had surgery to remove uterine polyps and endometriosis. I had an HSG which is a dye test to make sure nothing has come back that would be in the way of a baby. The results came back clear. I have a pre lupron sonogram on Monday. If I don't have any ovarian cyst then I will be able to start the first round of shots on Monday. So this would be my first prayer request. Last time I had one and had to wait two weeks before I started. I will hopefully have good news on Monday.




4 comments:

Shanna said...

I already almost started crying reading this...I'm here for you through the ups and downs of whatever the next few months holds (hopefully ups :) ). You are definitely at the top of my prayer list, and I can't wait to see what God has in store. Love ya!

Brittany said...

I am SO glad you finally started to blog about this! YOu have an amazing story and I can not wait to see God's plan for the next chapter of this amazing journey. You know that you are always on my heart and in my prayers! I am so proud of you for recognizing God's love for you and that His will for your life does exsist!!! I just have ants in my pants waiting to see what God is going to do!! Love you!

Hillary Goll said...

Brooke! Thank you so much for sharing! I will definitely be praying for everything to go well Monday. I know God has wonderful things in store for you and Kris!

Kristie said...

Brooke,I already started crying when I read his. I know what a bard road this has been . But your faith and spiritual growth through all if this has been amazing and incredibly inspirational! For I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future! Your future looks so bright I've gotta wear shades! Can't wait to see ALL that God is goi g to unfold!PraisE God for the good news today. I'm in earnest prayer for you both. As you go thru this and the remodeling at thesame time let the peace of God rule in your hearts and minds. I love you both extravagantly!